Feb 17 2010

The Pickle vs. Scott and Kelli!

Have you heard about the pickle that wants to have more Facebook fans than the band Nickelback? This pickle has 1.3 million fans! Seriously?! Help Scott and Kelli get more fans than a PICKLE!!! Tell your friends!Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-and-Kelli/22225443988?ref=ts#!/pages/Scott-and-Kelli/22225443988?v=wall&ref=ts

Tags:
Categories:

Comments (6) -

2/6/2010 8:18:17 PM
Eric van Schaik United States
Eric van Schaik
I'm totally about to become a fan of you guys on your facebook page. If I had a dime for every time you guys have helped put a smile on my face when I'm having a rough afternoon at work then I would have a lot of dimes Smile

Eric
2/6/2010 8:29:05 PM
Cora Hart United States
Cora Hart
My first job was a counselor at a day camp many years ago, but my son topped that two years ago when he landed his first job at a cemetary! His worst day far outdoes mine any day! He's had to dig up people a couple times and I KNOW I couldn't do something like that! LOL
2/7/2010 9:17:53 PM
April United States
April
Hey Scott and Kelli!  I tried to call you last night on my way home from work...regarding the pickle getting more fans than Nickelback.  That is too funny....I wanted to tell you that I'm a fan on Facebook already...BUT have given up Facebook for lent!  Wow!  It's definitely difficult.  So...in the meantime, every time I see or hear or think about Facebook (which was a bit of an addiction for me) I simply say a prayer.  So far, the hardest thing is breaking the habit and it was my way of keeping 'track' of people.  haha!  Does that make me nosey?  Have a great day!
2/8/2010 12:19:30 PM
Mia United States
Mia
there's also something on facebook to see if a pickle can get more fans than Miley Cyrus
2/9/2010 11:17:47 PM
Steve United States
Steve
For Scott and Kelli- I might know why you are behind the pickle in votes...The Pickle is so cool he wears "gerkenstocks" He's a real cool cucumber!

Thanks for making my afternoon ride home better.
2/11/2010 7:56:51 PM
ashleigh nuce United States
ashleigh nuce
if i had facebook, i would become a fan! but since i don't and can't get it, ill just say that i already am a fan! you guys look so different than i imagined you!
-ash
Comments are closed
November 6, 2012
Nov 06 2012

November 6, 2012

Amputee uses bionic leg to climb 103 stories. CBS News

Illinois Woman in Labor Stops to Vote on Way to Hospital. ABC News

Tags:
Categories:
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (0) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Comments are closed